...23 Years Old...

...23 Years Old...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

When Will the Battle End..?

Spending a lifetime, alone, battered, abused, neglected, and unwanted has always made me hesitant to let people in. I can honestly say, almost every person I have let in, deep and close to my heart has hurt me in some way. Whether it be physically, sexually, or mentally/emotionally.
I carry many scars, deep within my soul that will never heal.
I have made my effort, and strive everyday to move forward with life, onward, release the pain. I try to keep a happy exterior, in hopes it may soak into my heart.

I hold those I love, near and dear to me. I treasure every moment spent.
You see, I never had family to hold, to love, or to love me in return for that matter. But it seems to be, that's never enough...

I'm putting it all on the line in this blog in hopes that it may cure a problem, rather than create a huge catastrophe.
I ask anyone who reads this to hear me out BEFORE they cast judgment. Take the time to understand....

No comments:

Post a Comment